A letter to the reflection in the mirror
oh gosh what is this stupid question, really, challenge?
I have one quote for you, from my favourite YouTuber, DailyGrace.
*read the following in a New Jersey Italian-American accent for enhanced effect*
Oh my goooaaad, do you ever get those feelings where you just wanna f* your face, like condomless, get it super pregnant, and take it to the drugstoare, and get it some plan B … plan B for beauuoootiful
Next present holiday wish list
Well, it would be my birthday. I want a keyboard! My piano skills are very beginner level but I would love to learn. I have a lot of musical projects in mind (now that I stopped orchestra), and I think having a piano would make rearranging music a lot easier. Anyway, I fear that I won’t have too much time with school, but one can always dream.
1. Physical appearance is insignificant. Having a pretty face brings nothing but vain
and unwanted sexual attention from people you barely know. Attractiveness, on the other hand, comes from the personality, from the body language, and from the clothes (even though I might sound contradictory, but I’ve learnt that people judge you a lot on the way you dress). It’s possible to see beauty in anybody if we spend enough quality times with them.
2. Start everything with a humble heart. The worst attitude to have when you start anything new, whether it is a new job, a project or an assignment, is to overestimate yourself. Be open to the advice they have to give, learn from others’ experience and learn to listen.
3. Life is unfair. So don’t take anything for granted thinking that you deserve it. You don’t deserve anything. When good things happen to you, treasure every bit of it, and don’t be shy to show your gratefulness. When bad things happen, it’s okay to be sad, but thinking that you deserved better will just lead you to a very destructive mentality. Pick yourself up and make yourself happy.
What is the most inspirational thing you’ve ever heard ?
- said the Sims character that I played in my friends basement.
Even though I never played that game again, this is by far the most inspirational thing I’ve ever heard. I think about these words in my darkest times. It was a life-defining moment. I still become overwhelmed with emotions when I hear these wise words.
Bwezee my friend, dear loyal reader of my blog, bwezee and bwezee good.
Anonymously message me (3) things you want to know about me.
anybody ? :)
A letter to your eight year old self
Go out and play, this is the one of the happiest times of your life. Keep drawing because you are actually good at it. And it really doesn’t matter that you don’t have the newest collection of Barbie doll dresses, you are happy without it anyway.
Bad habits of yours
- Waking up unnecessarily early
- Checking my phone immediately when I wake up unnecessarily early
- Destroying my eye sight with technology
- Being too last minute
- Colossal sugar consumption (by that I include chocolate and nutella and all that)
What are you craving right now ?
Mangoes, but I just had one.
A photography taken by you
One night I was finishing up a project really late at school, when I stepped out, the whole place was covered in inches of snow. So I took out my camera and snapped a quick picture. Then I had to walk to the metro unprepared (I did not think it would snow this much) in my not-made-for-snow leather boots.